Lots and Lots Going On
In no particular order, not necessarily related, or even important...
Former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto was assassinated in Pakistan. (Includes video.)
Midnight tonight is the last time to get the "Early Bird" discount for Netroots Nation sign up. Come meet the GNB writers!
We're not posting much right now:
- Hubris Sonic is on vacation.
- Lower Manhattanite has something going on at home.
- I've got something going on at home.
- Sara's posting, but not a lot.
- Posting should pick up again after the New Year.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission said Wednesday that employers could reduce or eliminate health benefits for retirees when they turn 65 and become eligible for Medicare.
Mischa Barton was arrested early Thursday morning (December 27) in West Hollywood, California, for DUI, drug possession, and driving without a license.
Giuliani ad "Freedom" links World War II, 9/11, Islamic terrorists.
It's an open thread folks. Have fun.