Click PHOTO to view full size or CLICK HERE to jump to Comic Strip
Questionable Content By J. Jacques, comic strip writer-artist
It's a blogging weekend and we're running a Group News Blog Contest. Create a Caption based on Questionable Content Comic Number 810 (shown above.)
If the winning caption is good enough -- in GNBs' sole editorial opinion, and there are enough entries, not um, just four or five of you -- we'll send something to the winner.
- Read the above cartoon. (In full size.)
- Come up with your own "Worst possible thing you could say."
- Submit your entry (entries) in comments.
- You may have as many entries as you want in one comment; just make sure there's a full white-space line between one entry and the next. (Remember to save your work as you go, because if HaloScan eats it, we're not entertaining any whining.)
Winner shipped an ACTUAL PHYSICAL PRIZE. Our choice of:
- a shiny babble,
- a book,
- or the package we got yesterday -- the one with the small air holes addressed to me personally (GNB Liberal Asshole In Seattle), scribbled in Red & Yellow crayon: "Personnel & Confidental -- Non-Vemonous" (sic).
I'm arguing with Sara we keep the box here; what with Hubris and his onion-following monkeys, she can come down from Vancouver and we can have us some tasty bar-be-cue.
Come on GNBers... Lay it on us. Win a shiny prize.
(Anti-venom not included. All medical expenses and health care the responsibility of a failing U.S. health care system and/or the Presidential Candidate of your choice.)